HEC Paris: Ranked #1 Business School in Europe by the Financial Times.
HEC Paris is recognized as a world leader in the field of education and was one of the first business schools to receive the prestigious AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA accreditations.
Founded in 1881, HEC Paris specializes in education and research in management sciences and has developed a unique and complete portfolio of education programs for global executives and leaders. We have a permanent faculty of 115 professors and train over 8,500 managers in our executive education programs every year.
The rankings attest to the excellence and quality of our programs:
- HEC Paris ranked #1 worldwide for Executive Education by the Financial Times in 2014.
- HEC Paris ranked #1 in Europe by the Financial Times in 2013.
HEC Paris has been developing the skills and knowledge of high potential managers and business leaders for over 130 years. The importance that we give to research has enabled us to make a significant contribution to the production and diffusion of innovation in management sciences. We also train professors and researchers who practice their profession in the very best academic institutions worldwide.
Over the years, HEC Paris has established important strategic partnerships with major multinationals that finance Chairs, become members of the HEC Foundation and participate in the development of specific Executive Education programs. Microsoft, Toshiba, Thales, Bain & Company, L’Oréal, Bertelsmann, Total, Procter & Gamble, the Coca-Cola Company, Carrefour and Air France are just some of our corporate partners. HEC Paris has also set up centers of expertise, such as the Eurasia Center, the Global Transport Institute, the HEC Europe Institute and the HEC Start-up Institute.
For more information about HEC Paris, please click here.
When will the next ZJU-HEC EMBA Class start and when should I apply?
The first module of the ZJU-HEC EMBA begins in September each year.
The deadline for submitting application documents is the first week of September each year.
What are the minimum admission requirements for ZJU-HEC EMBA in China Program? Is there an entrance examination?
The program is aimed at executives and managers who meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor degree minimum (no restrictions in terms of subject).
- A minimum of 8 years professional experience and 5 years in a managerial position.
- The program is run in English with simultaneous translation into Mandarin, so a working knowledge of English is strongly recommended in order to fully benefit from the program.
- Approval of your employer.
- Two recommendations by a senior manager or an expert in a related field.
As part of the Admissions process to the ZJU-HEC EMBA in China program, you will have to defend your application before a selection committee. There are 3 steps:
- Preparation of the HEC Paris General Management Test (60 minutes)
- An oral presentation followed by a question and answer session (25 minutes)
- A motivation interview (25 minutes)